Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Interview with Ms. Higley

I've taken the time to interview Ms. Higley from the Art department from our school. I want to get in her perspective of the art world goes and basic notice for anyone who is interested.

Tuyetnhi: How long you were invloved in art?
Ms. Higley: for as long as I can remembered...

Tuyetnhi: What is your favorite medium? Your least?
Ms. Higley: Mixed media and clay; I don't have a least favorite


Tuyetnhi: Did you have any benefits from teaching art?
Ms. Higley: Opening doors to new ideas to students, and in return, listening to new ideas from the whole class.

Tuyetnhi: Any favorite artists?
Ms. Higley: Yes; a Spanish artist named Joan Miro

Tuyetnhi: What about art pieces?
Ms. Higley: I don't have favorites since I'm a moody person; one day I might love a work and the next day, feeling gloomy, I'll chose another one.


Tuyetnhi: Anything else you want to say for a person to be involved in art?
Ms. Higley: Don't put it off;  you don't see any improvement at all from the time you spend on other opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment