Friday, October 26, 2012

Review: Nothing Awkward about Zombies


Today, I really want to bring in spotlight to one of my favorite webcomics up.
Tardy; Pokemon related in pun about Slowpokes.
Awkwardzombie is whole series by miss Katie Tiedrich. Most of her humor comes from situations from real-life or clever puns from various video games; the joke gets through even if a person doesn't understand the plot of the situation. (But, it's better preferred to know.)

The best thing about her work is that she can listen to some ideas from fans and make a comic out of that, but with slow reply due to her business. Very nice person and improved on her art so well. I still enjoyed her work form all these years; hoping to expect more comics to brighten my day.
A stroke of Genius; Team Fortress 2

1 comment:

  1. that pokemon one is so cute, sorry I'm a pokemon nerd lol

    ReplyDelete